Help Planning my Installation.. Please!
Hi - Newbie
here and I recently purchased a new house, larger SQft than I have had before. Its brick built 1999 5 bed detached. It runs a Potterton Suprima 80, with a Horstmann controller and a huge hot water tank. No cold water tank in loft. I believe this boiler needs at least 1 non-tv rad and a bypass?
There are 19 rads in total - controlled with a single wired stat in the hall. Bearing in mind the 10 zone limit - I am trying to work out the best way to configure the layout. I attach my ideas for review please!
1) In a room with multiple Rads - should I use a wireless Stat with Smart TRV?
2) In rooms with ensuites - should I change the current non try rads to try and link to the bedroom using wireless stat?
3) D/stairs hall should remain non TRV along with cloak in a zone with upstairs landing
4) really want the dining room separate as it sown zone - but don't think I can make it work
5) Study on the plan is actually now a playroom and the 2 smallest bedrooms are both offices (we work from home full time). Also one of these is planned to be a nursery long term so need them under their own control.
Sure Ive missed something or made it more complicated than needed! On the attached I have given a Key - I have also numbered the rooms to be contained in each Zone. Do these work?
Appreciate any help - I have purchased the V3+ inc. hot water and 8 TRV pack, so need to confirm what else I need please..
Many Thanks in advance...