TRV Body (M30 x 1.5)

Hi all, I'm looking for links to the good quality TRV bodies. I need to overhaul 13 radiators from standard tap style valves but I can't find correct matches. Preferably don't want to add adapters so looking for the prescribed M30 x 15mm size. Based in Ireland FWIW. (i.e. found this on amazon, but it doesn't state size:

Also, do people (with minimal Plumbing experience — i can bleed a rad and re-pressurise the boiler..) try this themselves? I had a look at a few YouTube videos and while it does seem to straightforward I'd love to hear people's thoughts.

Thanks all!

Best Answer

  • GrilledCheese2
    GrilledCheese2 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

    The Drayton valve in your link is the correct size. I have the same valve on some of my radiators.

    Replacing 13 valves is not a small job for a DIYer. If you choose to give it a go you might want to wait until the weather improves and you’re not dependent on the heating.


Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!