Tado Jumper Pin

Hi,

I need to purchase a new Tado “Extension Kit” jumper pin. This is a little light brown pin that fits inside the Tado extension kit, set at position one or two. Does anyone know where I can buy one..?

Answers

• I would get in touch with Tado support to see if they can get you a replacement
  • Hi,

Thanks for the reply. It is very difficult to get in touch with them. I tried an 020 number and got no response. Do you know an email address or some other way to contact them..?

• Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭

I don't have an extension kit so I do not know exactly what you are looking for, but when it is a jumper that you stick onto two out of 3 pins that are 2.5mm apart (to select some operation mode) it is a "standard" component that you can find in many other (mainly older) devices.

They can also be bought in electronics stores, when they still exist in your area.

• Thanks for your comments, but someone earlier suggested contacting Tado direct, which I did and they responded with an offer of help. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.

Thanks again everyone.

Tony.

• The "pins" are only short lengths of insulated wire which you bend to fit between the terminals so you can just make your own.