Can I buy a new part (the box which goes in to router ?

The box that goes into the router is broken so I have no remote access. Can I buy a new one somewhere ?


  • I think you're referring to the Internet Bridge? You could contact Tado to see if it's covered under warranty. Otherwise I've seen them on sale on Ebay