Global On/Off feature disappears randomly

tadouser1000
edited April 20 in Technical Questions
The global on/off feature that was added recently seems to randomly appear and disappear for me on the Android app. Its becoming quite annoying as I can't turn off/on heating until the option randomly appears again.

Anyone know why it does this?

I get the impression it's being controlled by Tado servers and if the app doesn't get a response to show the option by the time the home screen loads, it doesn't show it

Answers

• Still have this problem despite updating to the latest version recently. Am I the only one experiencing this?
  • samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@tadouser1000 Not had that issue at all. When missing is it also missing on the web version?

• tadouser1000
    edited May 1
    @samd just tried web version a few times on my phone and it loads every time. Thanks for updating here
  • @tadouser1000 Yes, I have seen this happen on the Android app a few times. I've found that sending the app into the background and then bringing it up again usually fixes it or ending the app and restarting it.