Extension showing 'Connected' in app when turned off

Hi there,

How long do I wait?

I turned the Extension Kit off while trying to track down the cause of a pattern of LED blinking which I cannot identify.

Strangely, though, the Extension Kit still shows as 'Connected' in the App, even tough the power is off and there are no LED light at all...

regards,

Allan

Comments

• Seems like it was around 30 minutes before the app showed 'Disconnected'.

Have turned the power back on and the LED was flashing regularly, so I hit the button on the Extension for 3 secs. and put the Bridge into 'pairing mode'.

The LED now shows solidly with a rapid double blink every two secs or so. I do have a radiator valve awaiting a replacement radiator and so this may be the cause of the pattern of blinking which is showing.

Will report back in a coupe of weeks when the replacement is fitted..

• cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭

Hi @ThompsonA it sounds like you've already worked out the flashing light situation, however for future reference in case you've not seen it, here's a link that shows the different extension kit light combinations:

This would suggest that it doesn't have a link to the thermostat. I guess this could be due to the radiator thermostat not being mounted, as presumably you've got the batteries out at the moment?