Horizontal Radiator Valves

Purchased your thermostat and dual valve kit installed and running on one radiator so far and have just notice on the box that the are Vertical radiator valves. Are these valves interchangeable as I have all Horizontal fitting on most of my existing radiators. Am I able to fit these valve in both orientations or will I need to purchase horizontal valves.The existing valves are Danfoss RSC and I have just replaced the head, can you please supply the part No of the new valve if required.Purchased your thermostat and dual valve kit installed and running on one radiator so far and have just notice on the box that the are Vertical radiator valves. Are these valves interchangeable as I have all Horizontal fitting on most of my existing radiators. Am I able to fit these valve in both orientations or will I need to puchase horizontal valves.The existing valves are Danfoss RSC and I have just replaced the head, can you please supply the part No of the new valve if required.

Best Answers

Answers

• Thanks for the info Mark., is this the official Todo view or the the statement made by all the well known TRV manufacturers thay they can be used in both orientations. I did contact Todo directly asking for a simple answer but was forwaded to this Forum. Before I installed my system I did see somewhere that they were not multi functional in both orientation, hence if not where do I find the correct Todo Horizontal valves to purchase.