Remote trouble

Options
I am renting out my home on a popular website for short term stays (whilst living away for work) and using Tado to set the heating/hot water up for guests remotely. So far so good after a successful few months, and very useful as it is a 2hr drive away. But suddenly all devices have gone to ‘no remote access’. The weird thing is that although they have been saying that for the last 24 hours, I can view the graphs from the last 24hrs and heating/water has been running so clearly they are not fully offline… I asked the neighbour today to turn power for the whole house off and then on again, but no dice. I have a working Philips Hue installation and that is fine.

Anyone any ideas for what I could do remotely of any really simple instructions I could get someone else to follow on site? Thanks!

Comments

• craigg83
    Options

I've had the same issues of late. I had to reset my router.

I also now have a TRV that constantly drops off, even when I reconnect it, it will stay ok for an hour and then drop off again. Until 2 weeks ago I had about 6 months with no issues, so no doubt Tado have done a software update and screwed something up