New setup, unsure what i need?

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of the correct kit to purchase for our house.

We have a 4 year old new build which has a Potterton (Baxi) ProMax boiler downstairs in the utility, there's a MegaFlo Eco Systemready tank upstairs. 2 x Myson Touch thermostats, one downstairs and one upstairs which control the heating independently on the respective floors.

Although both thermostats have the option to set the hot water times, "i believe" its actually the downstairs thermostat that the hot water schedule follows. The Megaflow has 2 x Honeywell actuators heads, i think one of them is the heating and other is hot water (see pic)

For now i'd like to replace both of the thermostats, then start on the radiator TRVs. The radiators that are in the rooms with the thermostats don't have TRVs so i assume that will still be the case? So eventually i'd need 11 TRVs (there's 3 rads not included which are in the rooms where the thermostats are)

Appreciate any advice.

Answers

• The Myson Touch controller used for Heating and Hot Water will need to be replaced by a wireless receiver starter kit. The kit includes a wireless temperature sensor that you can mount in your preferred location.

The Myson Touch controller used for the second Heating zone will need to be replaced by a wired add-on thermostat.

Before ordering I suggest you inspect the wiring for the Myson thermostats, by unclipping the LCD and then unscrewing the back plate. Turn off the boiler electrical circuit first.

I expect one thermostat to have 3 wires: Live, Neutral and Heating On. The other to have four wires: the extra wire is Hot Water On.

I suggest you install the wall thermostats first. If you’re happy with how the system works then proceed with purchasing the TRVs