My wired smart thermostat is not switching off the pump for underfloor heating in my conservatory.

I have several smart radiator thermostats and they are all working perfectly but even when wired stat is off the pump is running

Answers

• How do you control the pump? Is it connected to any tado device?

• I control with the wired wall mounted Tado thermostat
  • @daviddeans You need to control two things: boiler and ufh pump. Therefore you need two devices to control.

E.g. wired thermostat is wired to the PUMP and a wireless receiver is connected to the BOILER and is driven by the thermostat.

Or you need TWO wired thermostats (and help from tado support to configure it correctly in the back-end)

• Surely if the pumps supply is cut via the thermostat in the one room with underfloor heating it should go off. If I were to switch off the boiler as well as you suggested then I have no heat in any room
  • Andeplusplus see above
  • “If I were to switch off the boiler as well as you suggested then I have no heat in any room”

I didn’t suggest to switch of the boiler. But I may have made an assumption that is false.

So back to your original question “I have several smart radiator thermostats and they are all working perfectly but even when wired stat is off the pump is running”

What does your set up look like?

You have a bridge, a tado wired thermostat and several tado srts. What is the pump you mention, is it the ufh pump or the boiler pump? (ufh= under floor heating, maybe you don’t have that? That may be where my assumption at first went wrong).

So, what is the issue you are facing? Temperature overshoot? In one or several rooms?