Wireless receiver power, wireless and error lights rapidly flashing

Options

Hi - I had a recent problem where Tado, after having worked fine for just over a week, suddenly refused to turn just the central heating on unless I also turned the hot water on as well. I had changed absolutely nothing with either the boiler, the Tado installation/setup or the wireless thermostat. I registered a support call and someone re-started my wireless receiver. This then allowed me to only have central heating on without having to have the hot water on as well.

Trouble is, this reset also left me with the wireless receiver's power, wireless and error lights flashing rapidly all the time. I left this with Tado support but they seem to have disappeared.

Anyone got any ideas what this rapid flashing means or indeed, whether I need to worry about it? I have had my Tado installation for three weeks (part of a new boiler install by a professional accredited installer) and it has been one failure after another. My previous old-style thermostat/control system just worked, but with this new Tado installation I really worry that I'll come home and find that either hot water, central heating, or both, don't work when I've got vulnerable people in the house who need heat and hot water. The only thing I'll then be able to do is wait for chat support, which isn't a great option in a cold house with no hot water.