Notification requests...what does the community think?

Options
2 requests I would like to see on the app:
1. The status of the heating indicator on the receiver whether on or off I would like to see in the app on the home page. I know you can see it by clicking into the individual rooms but this doesn't tell you if the heating on receiver is on or not. This only tell you the instruction sent to the receiver. I make this request as there have been instances where the heating has been turned off but the receiver stays on due to a technical issues such as bridge disconnected and the heating stays on.
2. The status of the bridge should be displayed in the app aswell or a notification when the bridge has disconnected. There have been instances where the bridge disconnects from the cloud and the heating does not respond. Rebooting the bridge solves the issue but a notification would be useful.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• GrayDav4276
    Options

Hi @Mmd7

I'm sure that someone will correct me if I'm wrong here......but for your point 2..........if the Bridge has "disconnected" then your App will not be able to display the status of the Bridge, and all your devices would have "no remote access".........