Bridge problems

Options

Hi, I have been using the Tado system since September and have 16 devices connected, it has worked great and we love the system, I have been an avid follower of this forum and a lot has been written about the loss of connection of the internet bridge, I have been dreading having this problem, anyway it has started this week, the system when off line on Sunday, again on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and now Saturday it lasts 20 minutes and off line it goes, I have ordered a replacement bridge which will come on Monday, I now concerned this will become a constant problem, I have spend a lot of money on the system and would hate to be out of pocket or in a flight to get my money back, nothing has changed this week, has anyone managed to iron out the problem and does a new bridge fix the problem?

I have purchased a new bridge is it easy to add to the system and remove the old one without reprogramming all 16 devices ?

Comments

• nugpot
    Options

Update, replaced the bridge and it’s been perfect for two days now so it was a faulty bridge, contacted Tado to get the faulty bridge replaced and they want me to reconnect the faulty bridge and they can then check if it’s faulty, why do this and have the trouble of no heating, warranty replacement seems to be a problem for Tado, very disappointing as replacing the bridge that went off time 8 times in a week isn’t proof it’s faulty.