Temperature offset not loading

On my android devices the temperature in each room where I have tado device or radiator thermostat it will not load so I'm unable to adjust the offset, does anyone know when this will be fixed

Answers

• I have the exact same problem. Just says lading and when you click it, it says 0
  • I have the same problem too: for each room the Offset option just shows Loading. Would be good to know how to fix this
  • It's up to tado they know the problem
  • Hi....are you all using Android devices ??🤔

If so.......what App version are you on now......and lastly when did you start to notice this current "Offset" problem ??🤔

• I've only noticed this problem today when some of our room temperatures were getting excessive. I think my Android app version is 6.45.0
  • I first noticed it yesterday up until then it was perfect
  • Think it's 6.45, but i also downloaded it on my android tablet from play store yesterday as well to prove it wasn't my phone and it didn't work on that either
  • Tado chat say they are aware of the problem on Android devices and are trying to find a way of getting it to work, so don't know what as happened because it was working properly before
  • Hi All,

The reason I asked what App version you were all on.........I have noticed that "sometimes" after an App update, something (not necessarily related to the latest App release) starts to malfunction. Therefore I do not automatically apply the new App update........I wait to see if tado° have released a "clean/working" App update.

I have brought up this "App update" issue before.......and tado° don't appear to accept that this is happening.........However....

Following the above comments from you all.......I have gone into my App and altered every one of my room "Temperature Offsets" successfully........all changed......all working.

I am currently on Android App release version 6.44.0.........App version 6.45.0 is awaiting application........not going to happen.....I'll wait until tado° have released the "fixed" version. However, I'll still wait until I'm convinced that this "fixed" release is OK. I wish I could also delay the Firmware updates.........but it's not possible, unfortunately.

• Hi All,

Any update on your issue..........you are all very quiet ??🤔

• Tado do not know when it will be fixed they have told me to use the web tado app until it is fixed
  • Hi @Sp0ton ,

Did tado° admit it was caused by the last Android App update.....??🤔 I don't suppose they did, as they don't seem to want to "own" any mistakes made.

As I said earlier.......I won't be applying any more Android App updates, until I'm happy with any new version available.

Poor response from tado° support imho

• No they didn't say anything about the update but to be honest i can't remember doing a update unless it does it automatically, i have received a email from them on March 10th regarding copy an paste feature but I have not gone to my app to try it, so I'm confused why my app is not working how it did

• Really great that they already know of the problem, I've got to go onto the community website to find out its a known issue, they could of just let everyone know of a possible problem, I'm not impressed with Tado so far, only been using it for a month or so....
  • @Sp0ton

Most people have the device with the Android App (phone etc) set to "Auto Update" for any App updates........so you will not have noticed when an Update has happened. Because I have noticed that "sometimes" after an App update, something (not necessarily related to the latest App release) starts to malfunction.......I have switched off the "Auto Update" function of my devices.