Heating Not Turning Off when hits temperature

Options

Over the past week I have been having a nightmare & paying over £15 a day for my gas!

I have a thermostat and also valves in each room- which I fitted only two months ago.

When the thermostat/main stat is on and set to say e.g. 18 degrees, once it hits this level - the heating isnt turning off and is continue to soar into the 25 degree + temperatues costing me a fortune with the new prices!

It never happened until the past week or so - does anyone know a fix for this? House is very hot, i cant turn it off when i need to and its just becoming a nightmare!

Comments

• mojomoomoo
    Options
    @ameweston mine did this yesterday twice. No problems with internet but receiver was showing not connected so the stats keep running at the previously set temperature.
    Then this morning all was appearing fine, no connection problems yet the boiler wasn't running, coldest room with 9 month in was 14.9°c, restarted boiler/receiver, restarted bridge and still nothing. Eventually I pressed the test heating button on the receiver which jump starter everything. Had system 3 weeks and other than the first few days it's been fine then 24 hrs of either too hot(expensive) or bloody cold.