Tado learning problems after install?

Options

Hi - I'm hoping someone can help me with some issues I'm having with a new install of a Tado V3+ starter kit.

I should just say that I do already have a V2 kit so I'm fairly well versed in all things Tado.

My problem refers to my partners house where I recently installed the V3+ starter kit with her Worcester Bosch 24i RSF combi boiler. The install went perfectly fine and we did some manual tests to make sure the heating and hot water still worked, which it did.

We then added a very simple schedule, heating on each morning from 6:30-7:15 temp 20. The rest of the schedules have the temp set to 10 degrees. My partner for other times just wants to be able to manually set the temp for a given period as and when required on the app. The Tado thermostat is in the hallway which is around 15-17 degrees. The morning schedule seems to be fine.

The issue has been when we manually call for heating, for example 22 degrees for 1.5 hours we have been waiting 20-25mins for the boiler to fire up. The 3 wavey bars appear on the app but the boiler remains off. The thermostat shows the inside temp as around 15-17 mostly, so it's nowhere near 22.

Does anyone know why it's behaving like this or what can be done to fix this. I remember several years ago when I first installed my V2 I had similar problems I think and Tado support did "something" and the problem went away never to be seen again.

Any help would really be appreciated.