Wiring the tado receiver to boiler

Options

Hello, i'm not too sure if this question has been asked by somebody else but the situation in question is this. I currently have an Alpha CD25X combi boiler with a wired Satchwell TLX2259 thermostat. I have purchased the Tado Wireless kit and i've set up the internet bridge and room temperature sensor and i am left with wiring the receiver with the boiler. The way the previous one was set was really dodgy but i dont want to get into that as i'm not interested in keeping it as it's wired and i'm going wireless. I was intending of using the previous cable that was in the boiler, this was set up with 4 wires, 1 blue into the neutral, one green/yellow in the ground, and then there is a connector block which says "Room Thermostat" which has just 1 & 2 put where the live brown and a black cable with brown sleeve which im assuming is the switched live?

Can this cable as it is be wired in the new receiver and if so how/where do all the wires go? Any information would be helpful.

I've attached two pictures of what the boiler wiring looks like. The cable in question is the one to the right.