Replaced the TPOne-M by Tado

Options

My house is new build and we are using TPOne-M in the entry hallway. I would like to replaced the TPOne-M by Tado but I open the box of the TPOne-M, I just can't figure out the cable of NC2, NO1 and NO2 should go to which section of the Tado. We have a cylinder in our home so I think my home is not using combi boiler. I would be really appreciated, if anyone can give me some advice on these.

Answers

• scyauchris
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I have problem to install the Tado. I open the cases of TLOne-M and I can figures out the cable of NC2, NO1 and NO2 should go to which section of Tado box.
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    If you begin the install on the Tado app you’ll get customised install instructions- have you done that and did you receive any?
  • I have installed the Tado app. We have to remove our TPOne-M and replaced by the Tado when we open the box of TPOne-M, we just can't figure out which cable which go into the which section of Tado.

• johnnyp78
    Options
    No, not installed the Tado app, installed your Tado equipment on the Tado app. It will give you instructions.
  • Thank you. Let me try again

• I click on the model of my boiler then I get stuck because it doesn't let me go for further step.😓

• johnnyp78
    Options
    I would contact Tado support in that case. I think that looks like a standard y plan system. You could try the generic instructions here for y plan.

https://cdn.brandfolder.io/607DGEMS/as/tqh86npbjjhws5gwkxfncbfh/104172-DIGITAL-WRP01IB01-INSTALLER_MANUAL-TA-UK-00-V2.pdf