Average temperature of multiple thermostats in same room

In a large room with multiple radiators/thermostats, it would be good to have the option of using the average/weighted temperature instead of having to choose one device.
11 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• @NiNor
    I really don't think that tado° would be able to achieve this.....I can't think of a way that with the current devices and Firmware & Software they could make this work.
  • @GrayDav4276 Why would this not be possible?
  • GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Because of what I wrote in my previous post.......
    " the current devices and Firmware & Software"
  • Montage
    Montage ✭✭✭

Let alone the fact they’re never going to do it.

• I bought Tado recently and by using it for just a few days I immediately thought it’s essential to have such a feature and there’s no way no one has suggested it before and here we are, more than one year after posting this suggestion and apparently this feature is not on their development plan. Despite the fact that it’s a single line of code. I suggest sharing this request with every Tado owner we know to vote for it hopefully the R&D team notices it and dedicate 35 minutes of man power for such an option.
  • samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Raafat With due respect, as a recent user, you should first look at the multitude of REALLY important issues that long-term users have suggested on this forum and, which tado in their total lack of wisdom have disregarded.