Expose the Tado Smart Radiator Thermostats sensitivity setting in the app.

Options

I have multiple Tado products. Also, I have 5 Smart Radiator Thermostats; they only work if the heating is at max and the heating flames are at 3. I spoke to support and they told me that they could make a change in the setting to the Smart Radiator Thermostats and set the sensitivity to low so that when heating is showing only 1 flame it will open the Smart Radiator Thermostats. My question is why this is not a setting in the app that every customer can adjust. Without this function/setting all my Smart Radiator Thermostats are useless. My heating is running all the time and heating nothing because the Tado Smart Radiator Thermostats only will open once the temperature is really low and the heating mode is set to high at 3 flames! I don't understand what is the point of this. Are you trying to save battery by opening the Smart Radiator Thermostats less often? This is very stupid and I much rather change my batteries more often than pay a ton of money for wasted heating! My request is to add this setting for the sensitivity of the Smart Radiator Thermostats to the app so every customer can decide for themselves how they want to use their own product!

Thanks

Blagovest

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• luteijn
    Options
    Yes, having an 'advanced settings' option in the app, or on the website, or even as a separate app, so users are not tied to waiting for hours/days on the (seemingly) overwhelmed support staff, seems more than reasonable.