Best setup for central heating from building

Options
Hi,

I’m new to this topic and would appreciate help in selecting best setup. Many thanks in advance!!

Setup
- I live in a building with communal heating (central boiler runs 10-22hrs, I cannot control it)
- heating reaches my apartment through a main valve at the entrance, which is controlled by a radio “dumb” thermostat
- radiators in my apartment have thermostatic “dumb” valves which are compatible with tado

Main question:
- Tado product selector suggests to fit radiators with valves, without adding a thermostat - I guess I’d leave the existing dumb thermostat and set it to max temp so entrance valve is always open and Tado radiator valves do the controlling
- “fear” I have is that, with that setup, if one or more tado radiator valves run out of battery when I’m eg on holiday, then heating runs full steam wasting energy and money

Question: if instead I install a wireless thermostat to control the “entrance valve” and tado valves in all radiators
- Will the wireless receiver always be accesible from internet through the bridge? (Even if the wireless thermostat has no battery left?) - obviously as long as mains power/ fiber are working
- I’d place the thermostat in the living room, where there’s 2 radiators I’d fit with tado valves. Does this create a problem in terms of control? (I’d want radiator valves to individually be able to open the entrance valve, even if wireless thermostat in living room is above target temperature)

Thanks again in advance!