Operating two boilers

Options
Can I control two separate biolers in different properties with the same app?

Best Answer

• davidlyall
    davidlyall ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, but at the moment you need two separate accounts which is a pain.

If you're using a Samsung Android phone, the following workaround will allow you to have two separate installs of the app on the phone and logged into two separate accounts

This might also work on other Android devices and there might be a similar facility for Apple iOS but I've not investigated either of those

Answers

• wateroakley
    Options

i use use two email accounts to login to two homes. Logout of one and login to the other. A bit of a problem for some community users, it’s not seamless, but not difficult for me to login or logout remotely at our rellies home.

• Sel
    Sel
    Options

I have 2 boiler somehow I have managed to create 2 accounts with 1 email but when I logged out from 2nd account to access the 1st (which I did) I can't access 2nd account at all. I do have other e mail addresses which Tado doen't recognise. What can I do?

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    edited April 26
    Options

Hello Sel,

Although creating tado° Accounts is free and unlimited, every account must have a unique email address.

This is because a tado° Account can only have access to one Home at a time. Accessing another Home removes access to the first Home. 

Best would be to use another email address to get access to your other Account(s).