Danfoss to tado v3 starter kit help

Options

Hi, I have 2 separate heating controls one in the bedroom up stairs for heating and one downstairs for heating downstairs and also for hot water which is in a tank upstairs. I have just bought a Tado v3 starter kit for downstairs and then also bought a separate wired thermostat to control the heating upstairs. I followed the instructions on the Tado app for installation and it didn't marry up. in the pictures I have attached, 5 & 6 are remote wires and I've read that these are not needed in the Tado and to just isolate them is this correct?. I have N & L wired correctly and I also have the bridge which Tado did supply and I copied where to do this. my question is I was then left with 3 & 4 which was heating and hot water are these fitted in the correct place? if there is anything that looks wrong or if any was has installed the same help is much appreciated. Thanks

Best Answer

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @camm,

Thank you for your contribution to the tado° community forum. Unfortunately, it appears your post has gone unanswered. If the issue you've described still persists or if you continue to have questions about tado° products and services, please do not hesitate to outline these in a new post.

We are making concerted efforts to revitalise the forum in order to ensure a more lively community space.

Looking forward to future discussions!