Tado V3 Wired Starter Kit with Glowworm Essential 28c Boiler - Heating just stays on

Options

Hello,

I have installed and configured the wired starter kit with my Glowworm Essential 28c boiler but no matter what I have set in the app for the heating schedule, the boiler just stays on.

I have:

Wired the eBus terminations correctly.

Registered the internet bridge, receiver and wireless temp sensor and they appear online in the app.

I have disconnected the old clock-faced timer on the boiler.

I powered up the boiler the first time and the receiver had a slow-blinking led which shows it's connected. The boiler then turned on for heating and I couldn't turn it off via the app. I powered off the boiler and made sure the app settings were all correct. I set both the heating and water schedules to off as I wanted to make sure I could manually turn the heating on before setting the schedules.

I powered on again and I chose the boost option. This turned on the boiler. I stopped the boost and it stopped the boiler. The boiler then turned back on with my input and remained on for the next 20 mins whilst I went through all app settings trying to turn the boiler off. Nothing worked. I powered it off and then on again. I decided to do nothing and the boiler turned on by itself and I could not stop it. Nothing on the app suggested the boiler should be on. The home and away schedules are set to off and the hot water is off.

I don't know what to do now and I'm hoping someone has had a similar issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers