w.Intercom = i;Tado X add to current Home with V3 versions — tado° Community

Tado X add to current Home with V3 versions

If you already have several Tado V3 TVRs if you purchase an additional New TVR X & the new X Bridge do they get added to the same home as the current Tado v3s or does the app create a 2nd Home? I would like all my Tado devices to show upmon the same Home screen?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Emcee
    Emcee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @tadoptw

Sorry for the late reply. I just wanted to clarify for you and other community members that tado° X devices are not compatible with earlier product lines.

The app does not create a 2nd Home. You would need to create a 2nd Home yourself using a different email address.

Answers

• @Emcee thats a useful piece of information.

• tadoptw
    tadoptw ✭✭
    edited October 15
    Many thanks, although this is not advertised as so, so people that are not technically minded would need to know this especially if they already have any V3 devices, this should be on ALL promotions & places somewhere on the box, most people only have 1 email address, especially as a lot of places will not let you return if you have opened the box. This should not be an issue if you are just connecting to Google or Amazon & not using the Tado app. But still should be made ALOT clearer for everyone, not just saying Not compatible as that's does not give the full information.