Simple Function Question?

Options
Hi,

I have a remote building which is used i frequently but is plumbed into the house central heating system.
I have tado rad valves and all works well.
I can see in the App how (eg in the evening) set the rads to come on the next morning using the “off until” slider....but see how to also set the temperate as well....am I missing something or is it not possible to pre set the temp manually and as hoc in line with how I would to use valves and the App..?....thanks

Comments

• lesworley
    Options
    .should read .”used infrequently”...ie I don’t want to set up a weekly scheduled...thanks.!
  • dennisoliver
    Options

In the same place as you see the “off until slider” you can slide the temperature up to whatever you want it to be, click the tick to set it. You can then set how long you wan it to stay at that temperature, set to “until next time block” if you have set a smart schedule or set to until you manually change it.

why not just set a smart schedule?

• Vertigo
    Options

As I understand, he wants a simple ad-hoc program, like "turn the radiator to 20c tomorrow at 8am". You cant really do that in the tado app, but you might be able to do something like that with IFTTT if you can find or create a usable trigger (google calendar?).