trigger reminder when open window timer expires

The open window detection is a useful feature; to make it more useful, I'd like be reminded when the timer expires because sometime you forget that a window is open or you'd like to keep the window open for longer; by sending a reminder it helps me either to close the window just when the heating is coming on again, or if I want to extend the period I can switch the room to manual temperature

16 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• I totally agree on this request, I usually let the window open for about 15-30min but the timer expires after already 10min. It would be great to define the timer individually by my self or at least get a notification when heating starts again. Otherwise the timer doesnt work for me and as well Premium subscription is not worth it, when IT works the same way (what I assume).
  • Or to have the option "until user cancel" So I can let a windows open all day and then when I close, I just have to turn the valve a bit.

• ...bump. This is a hugely important feature, even more so now that we are all opening windows due to Corona and airing out rooms :D

Please add a push notification when the "open window" timer ends! Can't be that difficult to program.