How to get a TRV to work when I have 2 Zones

Options

Hi

I have 2 zones controlling my heating which is wired and to a combi boiler. All works correctly. I have just bought a Radiator thermostat valve and I have registered it and it talks to the wireless bridge so I have control of this. When I adjust the heat for the radiator valve the boiler is not switching on. I can only think this is because I have 2 zones and it doesn't know which thermostat to switch the boiler on from? Is this correct?

If so is there a way of grouping my radiator valve to the correct zone so it knows when to switch the boiler on?

cheers

Answers

• sparksy
    Options
    Hi, thanks for the reply. If I give the command for heat to the thermostat then I can get heat to the radiator and then control it with the trv to the temp I want.

So this means I need to get Tado Support to change the settings on the TRV so I can switch on the boiler from just the TRV as I intend to buy some more for the other rads on that zone so I have full control?
  • sparksy
    Options

It would make sense to have a setting that is adjustable for the end user in the App as now I have to wait for Tado support to contact me.