Please use 0.5 degrees granularity in the wireless temperature sensor

Current granularity in the temperature sensor is 0.1 degrees in the app and only 1 degree in the device. That makes it annoyinhg, because the most standard granularity in all themorstats in 0.5

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• @cbatis I was informed that when it comes to relay connection, the heating will actually trigger only when the temperature difference is at least 0.5*C

This feature therefore is useless to me and creates only hassle and confusion when the app shows 'heating to xxx' but it actually does not heat since the difference is too small...

• @rafm5 So i am actually talking for the purelly wireless temperature sensor which connects to the radiator valves directly.

The problem you are experiencing is indeed annoying, but I do not see how the feature i am suggesting will create extra hassle to you, except from the fact that you will have to click 2 times to jump one degree.

Currently if you want to have 20.5, you can do it only from app.
  • @cbatis I actually agree for the change!

My comment is about Tado° ecosystem allowing you to go by 0.1° C, but because heating will actually trigger only when the temperature difference is at least 0.5° I see no point of it.

Sorry, I was not clear enough.