A manually set temperature overrides the schedule. Let us know here if you don’t want this

Options
2»

Comments

• kleajmp
    kleajmp
    edited January 10
    Options

I personally don't want the manual set temperature override my geofencing setting.

Geofencing should override all manually set temperatures and I agree this should be a user setting in the tado app (it can be off by default) as long as I have the choice to enable the setting in the geofencing settings, something like:

[ ] let geofencing override all manually set temperatures in your home.

• jotterbox
    Options

I support this change. In the evening I may increase the temperature but this does not mean I want the length of time the radiators are on to extend. They can then be on for longer than needed after going to bed. It does seem now to extend by 45 minutes or so before reverting, but if you edge up again, increases the time further. 4 temperature nudges up and it can extend for hours. Reading the above, I checked for the option on the pencil edit to change this to default of ‘next scheduled change’ but this is not there in UK app. I know I could amend the time each time, but I forget, and I should not have to do this each time you quickly want an increase in temperature. I support the change.