w.Intercom = i;Tado X Wireless Temperature Sensor exposed to Matter does not allow changing temperature — tado° Community

Tado X Wireless Temperature Sensor exposed to Matter does not allow changing temperature

Hi! I noticed that exposing the wireless temperature sensor via Matter does not allow controlling a room.

Two examples:
1) I have a room with 2 TRVs and a wireless temperature sensor. The idea is to have the sensor be the temperature benchmark for the room. It works in Tado app but when I am exposing the devices via Matter each device reports different temperature. In theory I could avoid exposing TRVs but it is impossible to change the temperature via Matter on the sensor. In the old systems entire room was exposed as a "device" via the API to the other services rather than individual devices.
2) I have a room that is technically a bypass but I want the room to be able to call for heat itself via the Wireless Temperature Sensor. It is again possible in Tado app but not via Matter as the only device in that room will be the sensor.

It doesn't seem that I can change the device type from sensor to thermostat neither in Alexa nor SmartThings. Does anyone have any suggestions to this challenge?

Also it doesn't seem that you can have more than one wireless temperature sensor (or thermostat) in a given room - which is disappointing. Neither it is possible to select which device is used to measure the temperature in a room.
Tagged: