w.Intercom = i;Major concerns around the reliability of Smart Radiator Thermostat — tado° Community

Major concerns around the reliability of Smart Radiator Thermostat

mreneuk
mreneuk
edited September 16 in General Questions & Topics

I purchased a set of smart radiator thermostats last year with the aim of efficiently controlling room temperatures and reducing energy consumption in unused areas. Unfortunately, the devices have not performed as expected.

Rather than saving energy, the thermostats frequently turn on by themselves, disconnect from the network, and require constant maintenance. This is not the level of reliability I was hoping for.

I’m unsure if I received a faulty batch, but I cannot continue using these thermostats through another winter, especially with the rising cost of energy. Heating the home when it’s empty or when we’re asleep is unacceptable.

I kindly request that you address these issues promptly. If not resolved, I will have no choice but to return the product and explore other options.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Tagged:

Comments

• I think you need to approach tado° support regarding the situation, operator@tado-844a35e31252.intercom-mail.com This is a community forum made up mostly of tado° users . . .
  • Hello @mreneuk

I see that you opened a support ticket a few days ago. Please follow the advice of our agent; by ensuring stable connection to the Internet Bridge, you'll probably find the issue resolves itself. If the instructions he's provided you do not work, you can let him know and he will investigate further.