w.Intercom = i;Tado X, is "Return to Schedule" possible via the Apple ecosystem? — tado° Community

Tado X, is "Return to Schedule" possible via the Apple ecosystem?

Ditsy
Ditsy ✭✭✭
edited October 11 in General Questions & Topics

We tend to use voice commands to alter a room temperature if we just want a bit of a boost. With v3 and Google Assistant it was possible to set a Google Home automation to "Return to schedule" as part of a Goodnight routine to ensure no overrides were left heating empty rooms. When we switched to the Apple ecosystem Tado didn't seem to have implemented a similar option and it's never been possible (without using another third party such as Home Assistant) to set the heating back to schedule via the Apple ecosystem.

This functionality would also be valuable for returning a room to schedule after a window has been closed. Currently I have to have multiple automations per window sensor to cover multiple time-slots and temperatures, where one "return to schedule" command would make things so much easier. I am not interested in the Tado Open Window Detection feature, it never worked robustly for us, I'd much rather use sensors.

Can anyone confirm whether or not Tado X supports a return to schedule option within the Apple ecosystem?

Tagged: