V3+ App Concept

I’ve created a concept of what our household, would like the V3+ app design to look like.

Fonts, Icons, Size of Icons, Alignment, Heat Request & Set/Current Temperatures are just examples so may not be correctly placed or accurate. All just for representational purposes.

I might add current room humidity to the tiles later on, but this is the current concept. Any feedback would be appreciated! 🙂

Tado surprise me and acknowledge this, but I'm doubting it. Surprise me 😅

Explanation of changes & improvements if you're interested (Tado you need to read this, a few issues I've noticed) - https://1drv.ms/w/s!Ai1C5iY7m9NCtcZM1KQuJnW8kL0cjg

26 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• This looks so good!
    The only thing I would add is like you said the humidity in small.

I hope tado will look at this. (and adapt)
  • Jakosaur
    Jakosaur ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

@Mansell Yeah, I might get around to updating it at a later date. Humidity would be a nice addition!

I might come up with a different solution so there's only one button at the top. Might look cleaner!

• Back again & I updated the concept. Quickly did some changes. Probably could've added a dropshadow to the humidity, but didn't notice at the time. It seems the image is compressed on here anyway. Updated the MS Word OneDrive doc too! 🙂

• I would love the multi control.

• Love the design, hope they will start implementing something like this.
  • HGB
    HGB ✭✭✭

Good suggestion, Tado have a look!

• Great work, Tado should take a good look!

• Looks much better!
    Would be great to be able to customize each tile with a color or a number in the corner. I have many rooms in my house, and they are all just yellow, so trying to find a room feels a little difficult. I am not having twenty rooms, but I have 14 places where I control thermostats, and it makes the home screen irritating.
    Maybe I could just be a gray square behind the tiles, say all the rooms on top floor.