Utilise more tile space with humidity info / easy cycle between rooms

Options

I quite like seeing the humidity in each room as well as the temperature. Currently the tiles only show the temperature meaning i need to click into each room individually to see the humidity. One of my rooms i have particular humidity issues so it would be nice to see an overview of how things are looking. With all the space on the tiles, it would be quite easy to have a little raindrop icon with a % next to it? Which leads me onto:

Cycling more easily between rooms on the app - currently to check humidity levels in each room i have to click on a zone and then ‘x’ out of it and then onto the next tile, ‘x’ out of it and so on. It becomes a bit much when there’s 7 zones and i have 17 radiators in the house. One of the main reason i don’t want to buy more smart TRV’s is due to the hassle in all this on the app! A simple solution would be when you click on a tile and it shows the location at the top e.g. ‘Kitchen’ it would be that there are arrows like this < Kitchen > either side of the location so you can cycle through each room easily. You could even utilise the iPhone’s UI in page swiping from the edge left or right to cycle through each room as well.

I think we really need to make things like this easier for people as currently it’s a bit of a faff and definitely puts off the average user in setting up multiple zones. This has been helped in the recent ‘all off’ and ‘return to schedule’ quick actions but I still feel there’s more that can be done.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated