New hardware product: controller for electric underfloor heating
Please consider adding a new item of hardware to your set of products; a controller for underfloor heating. Such a unit should:
- Be able to switch at least 16A.
- Have an integrated air temperature sensor.
- Have connections for an underfloor temperature probe.
- Support operation in 3 modes; air temp only, floor temp only and air temp with floor limit.
- Be integrated into the tado ecosystem (of course).
With such a device once could easily integrate electric underfloor heating into a tado system (which is what I really need for my home!).