Maximum opening percent and time on radiator thermostate

Options
1235»

Comments

• johnbur
    Options
    They're probably too busy with their soopadoopa new heat pump thingy to bother with trivial questions about a product they have abandoned..
  • Grobsnelf
    Options

Hi Tado

Any news about this issue?

• Anyone get this sorted? What a waste of time and money the SRTs are
  • Any updates?

I really need this feature. At this point, it feels like a total waste to buy Tado smart radiators, my heating bill has only increased and I have inconsistent temperatures in my home because i cant control the max heating level. (living in Denmark).

• big_al
    Options

I also need a minimum opening percentage

• gary333
    gary333 ✭✭✭
    Options

@GrayDav4276 Is this because you don't have Tado cutting room off early (as it thinks the room is hotter than it is) and then slowly, slowly raising the temp bit by bit towards the actual temperature you want later in the day. I find it hard to get comfortable with this happening.

Or do you think this is because Tado is restricting flow too much? I really want the Tado TRV's to open up fully until the set point is nearing as current behaviour causes increased pressure in the system and I'm sure my boiler is using it's built in re-circ due to this as if not it makes no sense why the return temps are so high.

• gary333
    gary333 ✭✭✭
    Options

When you say 1 thermostat and 1 sensor, is this because you have a zoned system?

I am at a point where I am thinking of going to the Vaillant control in the living room as do find the heating of the house not as consistent as I would have hoped. I keep the house at 18oC in the night (and upstairs rooms at this in day) so am not sure I'm really gaining anything from Tado TRV on each radiator in terms of savings as I'm heating downstairs all day to 22oC.

The house gets warmer as the days goes on, even though the TRV's are reporting they are getting to temp within an hour. It takes many hours to finally get to the temperature in reality.