[Released] Copy and Paste schedules

Options
1235»

Comments

• Come on Tado….please listen to IOS users! I have 10 rooms, all with smart radiator thermostats and 4 use wireless sensors. We’re both teachers and so want to be able to change our schedules easily and quickly for holidays and then back again for term time. Do I really have to go through all 10 rooms and change everyone individually?

• @Sean_Tado_Beta_User I am on iOS v6.27 and I cannot see this functionality. (No calendar with arrow icon).

What am I doing wrong?
  • Rob
    Rob | Admin
    Options

It's ready and on its way. Apple takes its time when approving new features. When they take a bit longer to check/approve our provided update, then it takes a bit longer for our customers to receive the update.

• Rob
    Rob | Admin
    Options

As far as I'm aware, everyone should have the options with the latest FW update. For iOS this is v6.28.

• hugbilly
    Options

Copy and paste has indeed arrived on my iPhone, great stuff.

I wonder whether, going forward, a further refinement might be added to allow schedules to be copied and pasted "within" the schedule for a room. To explain further, if you have chosen to schedule each day individually for a particular room but want three of the days, for example, to have the same on off timings it would make life easier of it was possible to copy and paste those three days rather than having to enter individual daily details when those details are identical . . .

• cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @hugbilly does your schedule not have the copy and paste icons under each day?
  • cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭
    Options

@hugbilly like this:

• hugbilly
    Options

Hi cbd20, no, it doesn't. The space to the left of "Add Time Block" is blank. I'm using the app. on an iPhone:

• hugbilly
    Options

Ah, cbd20, but it is there on the MacBook; curiouser and curiouser . . .

• GrayDav4276
    Options

@hugbilly

I think that this will be a case of "hurry up and wait" for people using iPhones......it will happen.....eventually 👍

• @Sean_Tado_Beta_User any idea on the copy-paste across days within one room for iPhone users?
    Am the same. I can copy a whole schedule to another room but not yet from Monday to Tuesday…
    Thanks!
  • Rob
    Rob | Admin
    Options

When you still don't have the function, please include your OS (Android/iOS) and the app version.

If you wish that we look into this, I'd also need a way to find your tado° account. If the email address you used to register in the forum is the same as the one in your tado° account, I'll manage. If not, please include some data that helps. If you don't want to share an email address on a public forum (which I understand), including a serial of a random tado° device from your account will do too.

• hugbilly
    Options

Hello Rob,

Thank you for the above. I am running iOS 15.2 and the serial number of my Internet Bridge is IB2674140672.

I look forward to being able to copy and paste within a room's schedule on my iPhone. This function is already present on my MacBook.

Thanks, best wishes and happy Christmas !

This discussion has been closed.