w.Intercom = i;Launch a range extender or upgrade to mesh network - Page 23 — tado° Community

Launch a range extender or upgrade to mesh network

1171819202123»

Comments

• Ketotek the build quality is not so good but they make up for that by actually working
  • These have worked great for me:
    https://itead.cc/product/sonoff-zigbee-thermostatic-radiator-valve/
  • Looks very similar.

My system is setup now, 1 app, 1 login for 8 radiator valves (3 hubs), still have 8 radiator valves that are not connected but they are always the same temp (hallways etc.) so no need. Didn't have an issue yet so I'm happy.

The tado are being picked up this week, I probably set the price to low but I wanted to get rid of them quickly, hide my shame 🤪

• Ketotek, build quality is a bit lower than tado but they work

• I sent mine back in January and replaced them with the Salus Quantum 600 series - been working a treat and continue to work and follow the program even when the internet goes down. Far less expensive than Tado. Quality is good too.

• Sguk
    edited May 27
    @stevearmstrong
    Your summary comment in 2022, page 15.

“ In the future we will launch a new product with better range support but it will not be backwards compatible with older devices and you older disappointed customers will get nothing.”

That’s exactly what has now happened with tado X!!
  • @stevearmstrong
    Your summary comment in 2022, page 15.

“ In the future we will launch a new product with better range support but it will not be backwards compatible with older devices and you older disappointed customers will get nothing.”

That’s exactly what has now happened with tado X!!
  • I will never buy another Tado - using Aqara T1s ones and they are great - no cloud accounts required and no monthly subscription!