w.Intercom = i;Multi Home Support - Page 9 — tado° Community

Multi Home Support

Comments

• Any progress on this one???
  • This content has been removed.
  • Unknown
    edited September 19
    This content has been removed.
  • As a satisfied Tado customer who installed the system in his home several years ago, I recently added Tado to the student house where my children live. I also considered installing Tado in my office, including air conditioning control. However, I discovered that the Tado app, installed on a single device, can only control one home. The primary appeal of Tado lies in its ability to control temperature when leaving one's home, whether it's for the office, the student house (in the case of my children), or a weekend holiday house. Tado suggests either purchasing a dedicated smartphone for each location or logging out and logging in with a different account when moving between locations. It would be a significant enhancement for Tado if each environment we frequent throughout the week could adapt to our presence/profile, rather than restricting users to using Tado in only one location.

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    edited September 19

Raised umpteen times before! Still no joy! But there are some alternatives if you do a search.

• stefaantotado
    edited September 19

thx, I couldn't find it on the forum and the Tado support team couldn't help me besides recommanding purchasing several phones.. any help would be welcome

• Hi,

I am commuting on a weekly basis and decided to set up my secondary home with tado° as well. However, I quickly realized that there was no way of handling multiple homes through a single account and as my account features (such as auto-assist) cannot be set up for an additional account this really minimizes the convenience of tado°, which I have grown used to. Please, add a function for handling multiple homes in tado. If this would be the case it would be my first choice for my summer houses as well.

• Unknown
    edited September 19
  • Unknown
    edited September 19
  • Unknown
    edited September 19
  • This is also very frustrating for me :'(
  • Will this be the year of multi home support?

• I asked this question already 6 years ago and the features is still not there. I mange multiple homes and find it dreadful to log in and out different accounts. I also need to create fake email addresses in order to create new accounts. This is a hassle and makes no sense to me.
  • Unknown
    edited September 19
  • I would like to see the ability to view multiple properties from one login, having multiple places to manage is not easy when you have to logout and login to view second homes
  • Breeze4u
    edited September 19
    Agreed - surely it should be an easy update to switch between homes on the app?
  • Unknown
    edited September 19
  • Unknown
    edited September 19
  • Unknown
    edited September 19
  • I also have a second house and would need this feature

• murrayfisher
    edited September 19

I agree. This functionality would be very useful, and I can see other users have been asking for it for some time (in several other threads).

• Please, Tado, keep in mind that it's mid-2024 and all the other major vendors already have multi-home capabilities.
    Furthermore, the people who require such functionality are those who have already purchased multiple devices and can potentially migrate to another vendor - and they will definitely not be good brand ambassadors.
    Is it really a big deal to implement this feature? I'm sure it's just a software issue..

• Unknown
    edited September 19
  • That terrible customer service… the worst company, 10 pages of complaints and no solution:/

Same situation for over 4 years.

Maybe Tado is going to close? Bankrupt? If they are not meeting market demand for functionality..
  • New revamped community, same old basic feature missing?

• I have multiple properties and have to log on with loads of different emails. Why don’t Tado make this an easy option in the app?