Multi Home Support

Options
1234568»

Comments

• 314ti
    314ti
    edited January 2023
    Options

I've just bought a second system for the holiday house. Almost 1.000 EUR invested before reading this topic - I think I did a big mistake.

@Tado - Is there any chance to add this feature in the near future or should I just return the system?

• Leapit
    Options

Return the system, they will not even respond or give feedback, this post has been open years. Unless your technical like myself and have a control system outside of Tado you cannot do anything. Have a look at ITTT to see if that does what you want or stay signed in on different browser apps to work around it.

• johnnyp78
    Options
    @314ti if you’re not going to be using the holiday home regularly you could probably just create a separate account and set and forget it. Or go the weather compensation route, which really is set and forget.
  • irondog
    Options

Hello Tado, where is multi-house availability? you are wasting time and credibility after 5 years of "nothing".

• Besides my house, I have also an office.

I wish I could use one account to manage both properties!

• Pieterve
    Options

Tado, please can you implement multi house support?

How hard can it be?

• GrayDav4276
    Options

Not going to happen..........

• HotPotato
    Options

I just thought I'd add a post to say that I would really like this feature. I hope Tado are listening to us!

• Søren
    Options

I don't think Tado cares about customers or what they think… they only care about their own mindset!

two questions that come up often without any reply from Tado is:

Why not offer multi-home support?

Why is it not possible to set the temperature below 16 degrees Celsius (it would be a very useful feature to keep a cottage frost free)?

• jfb
    Options
    Hello. Please implement multi home support asap. I was about to invest in the Tado Air Con x 3 for my vacation home but I will probably look at Sensibo now in order to have two different apps running on phone.
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    I’m not saying this isn’t going to happen at some point, but the first post in this thread is from 2018…
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    OK @johnnyp78.......I'll say it
    It's not gonna happen.....not with the current generation of tado devices....
    There..... I said it
  • mcgada
    Options
    +1 Support - Unbelievable this has been asked for since 2018…
  • Montage
    Montage ✭✭✭
    Options

Hard to believe there’s anyone left believing it’ll happen.

• paul0000
    paul0000 ✭✭✭
    Options

How about a simple process like MS Teams does where you can switch between accounts (primary and guest) to access different setups.

Whilst I don't own an additional home I completely agree with the comments here this is a big oversight. Sadly the volume of responses (aka none) from tado shows how likely support for this will be 🤨

• Fingers crossed for multi-location Tado in 2023 Montage!

• XKRMonkey
    XKRMonkey ✭✭✭
    Options

Sadly, I agree with the general disbelief that Tado bother a single jot about this community and it’s requests, ideas or reports posted by users, who they seem to believe are corner case “Power Users” and not worth interacting with.

For those struggling with multi home, I have some updates to my original post about Smart tech in multi homes that includes Tado. It'a posted as a separate thread in this community if you're interested.

• IcarusCRB
    Options
    I cannot believe with this number of comments about a fairly easy to add feature Tado have not added this! They ought to start taking note of what their customers are asking for.
  • GrayDav4276
    Options

It appears that tado no longer monitor this Forum........therefore there is no chance that this (or any other request) will be implemented by tado........We're on our own now.

• Mich_ka
    Mich_ka
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hi. I also felt into the trap. I just bought and installed a tado thermostat in my apartment while we already had one installed in the family countryside house. I’m really surprised to discover that the app cannot manage 2 different houses. I installed the second house as a second room and this is really not convenient, I don’t really know what to do now… but I am not really reassured to discover that this feature is in development … since at least 2019 ? Are we seeing it implemented anytime soon ?
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    "In Development" is a technical term used by tado.....which actually means....
    "we're (Tado) doing absolutely nothing to accomplish this"
  • hotornot
    Options
    Disapointed to come on here and see this was promised on 2019 road map and has not been completed
  • JakubBusek
    Options
    Any progress on this one???
  • How is this progressing? Is there anything we can do together as customers to encourage change or communicate our needs to Tado?

• Are Tado really bad at making apps? Customers have asked for this feature for years now. Rival companies seem to have this feature with no problems.

• This is also very frustrating for me :'(
  • matrover
    Options

Will this be the year of multi home support?

• GrayDav4276
    Options

No chance.......not tado......not gonna happen

• It's so wierd that this is not a feature yet, why can't Tado make this possible when so many customers are asking for it?

• fgmarin22
    Options

I also have a second house and would need this feature